Sunday, June 20, 2010

Holidays are Over~!

These past two weeks has been a total Blast~! I enjoyed it soo much~! But kinda sad with the fact that school is going to reopen...For me,i'm not sad that school is going to reopen,is that SPM is coming ever so close and there so much left for me to study...Quite concern about my studies but i know i have to ADD OIL~! Or in other worlds,JiaYou~!

These past Holidays,i am grateful that i was able to,(according to cronology)
1.Able to have Chi Yong with me,(a true brother man)
2.Join the Youth Camp Organized by Grace Church Batu Pahat...Really had a great time there...
3.Went badminton and was able to meet up with all my Perling Buddies...
4.Gone to City Square with,Marissa,Hui Woon,Yi Chiun,Chi Yong and Rong Jie and hang out there...
5.Youth Badminton Fellowship...
6.Having Samuel to stay over my place,talk,guitar and Swimming~!
7.Then the next week,studied...

It has been fun,moreover if you realized,7~! God's number~! Haha...Even though it may not seem that but its really fun for me~!

Have to start studying after that Holidays...Hope i can pull it off...Jiayou~! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment