Saturday, August 28, 2010

SMILE~!!!




















Smile,smile,smile yes~! Smiling is good,it makes us more attractive,changes our mood,is contagious,relieves stress,boost our immune system,helps us stay positive and the list goes on...Yes,smiling is Good,i know...Haha...

However,i don't know why,its just not my nature to =)...Haha...I've been told by many,different people from different places before,Beven,SMILE~!!! Yes,i've been ask to SMILE~!!! Many times before...But yes,i did try to smile,i mean try to wear a smile...But many times,the smile i wear,is indifferent,still looks to same..Awwwh~!

I wish that i can smile more,yea,don't really like to look moody,gloomy,indifferent or even SAD~! When i'm ACTUALLY in a Good Mood~!

Ohh,theres a another thing...Hmmph,the other day,was going through my stuff,and found a piece of paper...Its like a small note a friend gave to me last year in a Youth Camp...It says

Hope says to the Impossible:Possible,
You are made by God for Great things,
Never Give Up,
Greater things are yet to come...

After reading it,it really hit me...What my friend wrote,really hits home and means ALOT...Haven kept in contact with,he/her quite awhile,wel...but the note that person gave me,really means alot...Awesome huh? Inspiring...

Have to remind myself to Smile,even if i don't have any reasons too,for me,not an easy task...Haar,try lol,HWAITING~!!!

P.S ,pls help me remember to smile...=)


No comments:

Post a Comment