Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Whats next?














Just got back my SPM results today...Must say i am kind of disappointed with it.Expected to do better lah,but compared to many friends,i actually did alright already,cause it seemed as if last years SPM papers were harder,not only me,but can be seen through my friends too...Only a handful of them got Many A's,and those i thought would have gotten straight A's,did not...So in away,okay larh my results,not excellent,neither horrible,okay only...

But the important thing now is not to Cry over Spilled Milk,but to now DECIDE,What's Next?? Honestly,i'm not sure...Can't get into the University i want...Course wise? Still here and there...Pre-U studies? Where? When? Questions like this have been poping up in my mind lately...

I thought all my questions would have been answered after my Results,but it seem as if it is not...I know,the basic Christian thing to do is Pray and Read the Bible...But,yes i have been doing those two things for a Long time now,but wheres my Answer?

Have to make a decision soon...Please wish me All the Best bah...

No comments:

Post a Comment