Sunday, May 1, 2011

A New Chapter...















Well soon,a New Chapter in Life will being for me...A new phase in Life,which is College Life...

After being a baby,toddler,child,adolescent and now,Young Adult i think? Haha,waaah...And here i am,going to finally begin a new Story in my Life,going to experience,learn and receive new things in Life...

Well,so here i am going to TARC which is Tunku Abdul Rahman College.Honestly,it wasn't really my first voice.These past months after my SPM has seen me going through many Different Plans & Decisions in Life.

Have been Thinking & Planning about my Future,even going through all the possible routes for my future,researching about all the courses and almost all the Universities and Colleges in Malaysia,even Singapore...

Even though,at first,Public Relations wasn't really the course i had in mind...I was thinking of going back into Science,but when the time came ever closer to make my decision in life,i really started to Question myself,Am i Willing to go Back and Study Science? Even though its True that i had enjoyed studying Biology,but the same can't be said for all the other Science subjects like Chemy,Phy and even Maths..

Am i really Willing to go back? I remembered myself studying really really extremely hard,even forsaking soo many activities and things in the months prior to my SPM exam days...H

However during the actual days of the exam,when i did the Science papers,i realize,after all my studying,why is it that u am still so Blur & Confuse about the answers? And i remembered telling my mum after those Science Papers,i would never want to go back in Science...

And i asked myself,is this Really What i Want? Or is it the Image i want to maintain in others? In me Being all soo SMART going to study SCIENCE?
To add on,even though my SPM Science results came out,okaaay,especially Add Maths which miraculously i got a C+ in and in Bio A-,Chemy B,Phy B,Maths A,but i know,this is just Words and Grades...The REAL thing comes in HOW you actually manage to study and in your NORMAL exams,not just SPM...But to also view in your NORMAL exams in how you cope with it,and trust me,except for Bio,barely survived..

And i was in a situation,where i was seriously Confuse,and finally,made my Decision to Take Public Relations...Why?

I remembered what my Add Maths teacher said before,and she knows my studies well...She said i am strong in my Language,particularly in my English and should go for courses like Law or Mass Com,as that is where my full advantage can be use.However if i were to go back for Science,it most definitely would not be easy for me...

And with that and many others,made up my mind...Well,i'm hoping that everything will turn out well for my life and the paths which i am going to take...I guess what i need now is to have Faith and Trust and Believe in God that everything will turn out well and fine...And not to worry about this and that,but Faith in God...

Hoping Life will turn out well....







No comments:

Post a Comment