Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Blessed 19th Birthday!




Well Happy Birthday to me! Haha well yesterday, which was the 21st of September was my birthday. It was Awesome!

Birthdays only happens once a year and is a special day because it's the day we're born into this world. True enough, Birthdays has spread to every country in the world and is an accepted culture in everybody as a day of joyous celebration of the person birth.

Yup, that's a formal definition lah, haha. Well, yesterday, i celebrated my 19th birthday with my friends over here in TARC. And true enough, had a Happy & Merry day. Although the planning was kinda last minute, but Thank God everything went quite smoothly.

I'm so thankful that so many of my friends were more then willingly to celebrate with me! 18 of them to be exact and we had 4 cars for transportation! Woah! Really, am grateful to them. Had a very fun night and day.

It's been a long time since i celebrated my birthday with so many friends, and i'm more than thrilled!

Well, so you must be thinking what are my wishes? Haha. First, i wished that i'll become a Better Person. To change even more. =) Second, that all my friends here in TARC will do well in their studies and have a Happy & Merry Life all together. Third, well that's a secret. Haha..

Well, i guess that's about it. Till next time! Chaoz! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment