Monday, December 19, 2011

Priorities...



Priorities. Sometime ago i've read this somewhere before. It says, life is is like a container. Not too sure whether you've heard of it before and the things in life we fill in it refers to the things we treasure in life.

If we put the bigger things in the container first, lets say rocks in it it takes space, but there are spaces left. But there are still room for more things inside like placing marbles, pebbles and lastly sand to make that container full. However, if we place the sand first, the smaller things first, there won't be room for any other things.


Recently, honestly life has been pretty rough to me. Love, Responsibilities, Accountability, Character & Studies has really been a big bugger to me.

Worst part is, got back my Public Relation Test paper today. Oh man, did so badly for it. I was totally shocked at my results. How could i have done so badly? What went wrong? I studied for it and yet huh? Disappointment i am no doubt about it. But what can i do but to accept me failure as a lesson? I am Happy to see my friends in class succeeding, try to put on a smile but deep down, disappointment grips.

Back to priorities. Have to fix my priorities right, and do what is right to not disappointment myself and the people around me whom really love & cares for me. Bulk up Beven. Jiayou...

No comments:

Post a Comment