Thursday, November 26, 2009

Here i am

Here i am,a sinful man.Although of all my sin,yet i am covered by the blood of the Lamb..=D .Yesterday night,wow was a really a hard time for me,where i needed God so much..God is awesome..He came to me with the song,Beautiful Saviour,and to be honest,i did wept,because i was so touched...
I spent the entire morning in my room,playing this song on my guitar over and over again,felt so touched..As through the saying I am touched by the Lamb..=D

Many times,it's like when we pray,we can't see or hear directly from God eh? We can only have faith and pray that God is listenning to our prayer eh? Much like,we're trying to talk to a friend behind a cement wall,we don't know whether he/she is there nor whether he/she is hearing us,we just have to have faith and believe that he/she is listenning to us..Much like this..Many times when i pray,i can't see God nor hear him,faith is all i have,faith in believing he is there..To be honest too,many times my faith let me down,and i basicly backslide,but no matter what,God always finds a way to pull me back right up..=D..

Yesterday i was searching the internet,God sent me this passage i found,is says.........Remember that even when God seems furthest away from you,is when you probaly need him the most.He will never abandon nor forsake you,but if he is standing there holding out his hand towards you,you must grasp that helping hand..Take this to the Lord in prayer,he is just waiting for you...XD

Isn't this touching and magnificent? When i need God,God spoke to me,not directly but indirectly,by searching the internet and finding this..Amazing eh?=D...Well can science proof this? I don't think so..God is simply magnificent,Amen? =D

I have been touched by the lamb and have been covered by the blood of the lamb spilt at calvary for all of humanitys sin...All praises goes out to God..=D

No comments:

Post a Comment