Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A new Blog

Well,yes,i made a new blog~!
Gosh i got to tell you,making this blog.Took me almost an entire day.I started off in the atfernoon,and spend the entire day,but in the end,i fail.And just abouot 1 hours and 30 minutes ago i tried it again,and i really thank God,finally~! Finally i managed to get it right,i learnt it all by myself~! It was tought,but all Glory goes to HIM~! I hope you guys enjoy this new blog...
Well,why i wanted to change a new blog is because,don't you think the old one is quite shabby? I felt the old one was so plain and shabby,and thats why,we have this new blog.=D
I really hope you guys and girls like this new blog...Well,there are still quite alot of things to do on this blog,as you can see,quite alot of blank spots left,i guess i'll do it later,=p .

Well,i really want to thank God for helping me to do all those html thing.It was serious tought lol,a newborn respect to all those bloggers out there,=D.
And thanks Phie for helping me to choose this template and offering your help.
Okay,God Bless Everyone~!

No comments:

Post a Comment