Friday, October 7, 2011

Guitar...

























Well, its been almost more than a week now since i'v last lay hands on my Guitar, and boy oh boy how i am missing it soo much now... How i wish to hold it in my arms and play it. Gosh... Alright, i'll be honest, have been kinda lazy brushing up my Guitar when i had my Guitar with me all the while especially during my semester break. But like when you need something so much, and realize its not with you while in the back of your mind, knowing you had it all along before, it mean it really Stinks. Its like not giving the appreciation as it deserves only to regret when its gone. I guess at many times in life, that's how its like huh? We'll only start appreciating something or someone for that matter of fact only when its gone huh? I guess its a mistake, i've been making all to commonly. And yes, its repercussion well just Stinks...

Lord Help me to Appreciate the things in Life you've Bless me more...

No comments:

Post a Comment