Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Study~!



















STUDY STUDY STUDY~! I can't believe that it is already April now~!...Time has pass so fast...But what shook me to my core,is that SPM is coming very very soon~!...About in 7months time...Yea,7months...Thats very very near~!...Moreover i haven't really started to studying...And there are so much much much left for me to study...

As i look back,these pass 4 months,for January,February,March and April...What have i been doing? To be honest i don't even know... It seems I've wasted these pass 3 months...I can recall,before every holidays or Big Events this pass 3 months,i would say to myself,Okay Beven after this you have to start Studying...And guess what happens next? I'm back to my old habit which is the laze around~!

I've been ALL too playful and lazy...For me,as i look back,i've truly wasted my time...And i'm not a Smart Student at All...I'm not like all my other classmates who don't know why,can just absorb or understands anything the teacher teaches..And excel in their studies.Well,I CAN'T~! It seems i have to put in ALOT of afford for any study and make,and moreover i only can advance abit for alot of time spent...

I know i have to start working hard now...I can't afford to continue to waste my time...As everyone has always told me,my Teachers,Friends and especially my Mum...SPM will determine my future...Yet i am so playful and lazy...

I hope and pray,i can kick away this bad habit of mine and be more like some of my friends who are so hardworking...I hope i can start working hard now and stop slacking...As the saying goes,theres always a time for play and for work...I've been playing too much,and its time for me to work,work,work~!




No comments:

Post a Comment