Saturday, April 3, 2010

Expecting Too Much?

The Question that i'm currently asking myself is have i been expecting too much of Myself and the people around me? Firstly my friends, I know the fact that we're all not perfect and all have our faults,but i bet there is definitely an expectation in everyone of us towards our friends Eh? And the worst thing is,we might expect so much or too much from them,and when they don't meet up to our expectation,or act in such away that is totally against what we think of them,i guess at times we'll definitely feel disappointed or hurt Eh?

Next for myself,i guess i've been expecting too much from myself...Comparing comparing,comparing...Ahhh~! Its very annoying,looking at other people and thinking stuff like,ahh why am i not like this,nor am i like that? Or thinking stuff like if i were this,this can happen,and they won't feel weird,etc etc... Ended up,getting all too frustrated over petty things like this...Moreover,expecting myself to be able to do this and that...

Its been a challenging week...Exams are coming,not to forget SPM too...I can't,i just can't afford to waste my time and life with this...Have to stop Dreaming,because i know Dreaming alone will lead no where,Action is more important.

Lord,
please help me to be truly contented with myself and how you've made me,
please help me to not expect too much from my friends and know that everyone has their faults,
please help me to start living life how you want me to live...

Guess have to try my best and leave the rest to God...
Jiayou~!

No comments:

Post a Comment