Saturday, April 10, 2010

Yea~!
























Yea~! I've finally finish Uploading most of the pictures into facebook~! By pictures,i'm referring to many pictures,taken these past few years from past to present...For a long time,all these pictures have been stored in my Computer...But,about a few hours ago,i've started Uploading almost All of it into facebook...Now why would i do so?

I thought,whats the point of me keeping all of it? Just Shiock Sendiri? Only to be seen by me,my mum or any visiters who wants to see it...Don't you think its a waste? That it should be shared because it consist of So many people pictures...
And to clarify,i am NOT trying to SHOW OFF in facebook that ,Wah I have so many pictures bla bla... I am Not~!
I want to share it with everyone else not to SHOW OFF...That never came across my mind...

Okay,well to be honest,i'm pretty tired here...I've been Manually choosing the pictures,not Auto because theres just TOO MANY...The best of the best...And well,i am rather satisfied...

However,i want to let everyone know...Many of the pictures taken,are taken my Sis.Jessie,which is our church Youth Advisor...Okay,just want to remind everyone that through these pass years,shes been taking so many pictures of the youth...While we were all having fun,shes the one who have been sacrificing to take picture of us...So i ask,everyone out there,who you know,your pictures have been taken by her,please Appreciate her by saying a simple thanks or anything...Cause shes really done alot...

From me,thanks Mum for taking pictures all these while...A Big Thanks~!

Okay,nothing much to right,i'm dead tired,going to go to bed soon...Cya~!




No comments:

Post a Comment