Friday, May 21, 2010

Mute~!























Well,i have officially Lost my voice...Yup,i've lost my voice...Haha...Woke up today,pretty alright,but gradually as the day progressed,my voice started to disappear...And well,i practically can't speak...You'll just hear something like,Mmmmmhmmmmmmoooooo....Haha,never thought my soar throat would cause my voice to disappear...

Besides that,we had practice again today morning...Well,there was one hack of a discussion about the song choice...Thank God we've settle it already...But the funny thing is,many of my friends say that i can actually Sing? Me Singing? Haar? Wait a minute,ME? They suggested me being the main male singing,i'm like,WHAT? Me ah??? However,i rejected it,cause i know i can't sing,but my friends think differ...Even my mum sigh when she heard that they choose me,haha.....But,in my heart i do want to sing...Haha,it has been a childhood dream,me,Beven Lau Singing in a band...WOOTS~! That would be so cool~! But,nah i know my limits...

Or,just maybe,okay it may sound very silly lah,as i'v lost my voice,i'm hoping that,when i regain back my voice,Miraculously i can SING~! Okay,it may be thinking too far or just plain silly...But i do wish that it'll happen...Like a friend once said to me,Hope says to the Impossible POSSIBLE~! So,i'm here hoping bah,HOPE HOPE HOPE~! If not,i guess i'll just settle with playing the Guitar...That'll be enough...=)

Thats all folks,Chaoz~! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment