Sunday, May 16, 2010

School...




























School...Some students hate it,wishing that they don't need to go to school,some love it,most adults loved their schooling and wish to relive it,while others are glad to have finish school...Everyone has their own opinion of school...

Its hard to get over the fact that things do change...I guess i've been having the mindset that i want school life to be the same as that of my previous school...And thus,complain about how things aren't like that of the past...Now thats just being immature...I should accept things that it is even if its not how i want it to be and not complain about how i want it to me...Whats the point? No point in complaining where nothing will change huh?

Should try to accept how things are,if not,i'm just wasting my life...Omega isn't a bad school...Its my mindset,that mindset of wanting it to be that of my previous school...But hey~! Thats not how things just work...

I guess,its just me...Have have have to learn to accept things that they are and not complain nor nag about it...Or else,i'll forever be uncontended ...Haha...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment