Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sick~!



















Yes i am~! Woots~! At first when i woke up today morning,it felt okay...I felt good,but after that,WOOTS~! Felt completely horrible sia~! Moreover,the Air Con made everything worse...It was so COLD IN CLASS~! I was practically hugging my bag so closely and tightly...I even put my arms into the Bag...Haha...It would be a funny scene i guess...

I remembered,a few days ago,i said to my mum,Ahyah I'm strong,i don't get sick easily and the last time i was sick was last year...And Woots~! Look at me now,SICK sia...I think,its call,Pride before fall huh?

However,i'm feeling better now,but still sick lah,but thank God not feeling like how i felt in the morning,ZOMBIE~!

Well,besides me being sick,theres another Awesome thing coming up...Which is Performance next month...Yup,you've heard it...A couple of us from our class are going to be performing in school during some debate thing...WOOTS~! Thats COOL~! However,i got to say,we're still very disorganize and we need LOTS & LOTS MORE PRACTICE....Hope we can pull it off...

But i got to say,i was pretty hyped up about it...And was concern whether we'll be able to pull it off cause,eh in front of the whole school lerh~! Moreover,every time when theres an activity,our class will always just sit and watch...Now its different~! WOOHOO~! But a Friend told me,whats more important is us enjoying ourselves...And well,it hit me,and its true...Its much more important that we enjoy ourselves rather to get all tense and frustrated about it...If so,then whats the point huh? So you know who you are,haha a BIG THANKS~!

Well,hope i can be cure as soon as possible...Cause,common lah,who likes to be sick? It feels horrible huh? Like being like a Zombie walking around....Haha...Okay,thats all for now...Take Care~! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment