Monday, December 27, 2010

A Batu Pahat Journey

Ah Yes,Batu Pahat...Haha,well i spent my pass 11days and 10nights in my hometown(hometown lah,cause everytime i would go back,and all my relatives are there,xD) and got to say,it was AWESOME!!! Really,i enjoyed myself and am here to blog about my sort of journey lah in back in BP!!!

Well,firstly,as you know,Christmas has just passed right? I'm sure you had a Good time and so did i...I am grateful that i was able to join the BP youths with their caroling around BP...Although,i'm not really their church member lah,but they opened their arms and allowed me to carol with them...At first,was hesitant,but after much persuation,went and got to say,it was a awesome experience...Enjoyed caroling with them and also helping in playing guitar in the carols...Haha,at one point,we were all asked to go up on stage to perform in BP Mall...I was like extremely hesitant to go up,because its in one of the church performance schedule and wasn't apart of their church...But i got to say,i was pretty touch when a few of them told me,Ahyah,so what if your not part of our church? But your part of our YF...So yup,it felt great and am glad to went caroling with them..xD

Besides,almost everyday isn't a Dull Day...Went out with friends almost everyday,watch movies,went lepakking around,went Mamak stalls,Makan makan,join yf activities and climbed Hutan Lipur which is like a Mount,or Hill i guess...Haha,but trust me,its a challenge to climb it unless you are FIT as a horse,xD...

But one of the highlights of this trip is that of my Grandma...Well,i am thankful to God that both me and my mum were able to bring my Grandma to Church during Christmas...At first,she was hesitant,but after much persuasion,she went...And you know,many times Satan tried to stopped her from going,and i mean really...But thank God she went...The Pastor's Sermon that day was Awesome...I knew,his sermon were directly speaking to her heart and i believe,the Seed has already been planted...Glad my Grandma enjoyed herself and this is but another step conquered to Save Her,which i believe will happen...Pray and hope for the best huh? =)

Not to forget my cousins! Haha,anyways it was good to meet up and catch up with my cousin,although unfortunately wasn't able to meet up with one of her...But yup,same as to my uncles and other relatives...

Well,this trip to BP has been awesome...I am thankful that the BP Youths accepted me and treated me as one of their own...Really had tons of fun with them...Guess going to miss them,haha...Anyways,thats sort of my story lah,till next time,CHAOZ!!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment