Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Nostalgia....



















Yes~! School is over,SPM,is History~! Wait,huh? Nolah~! Its not yet all over~! I still have One FINAL subject,which is Bible Knowledge...Yes,Bible Knowledge which is due on the 16 of December...You know,only two people in my entire school took BK,and i'm one of them~! Haha,well,but i would say,i feel lazy,and also tired to study lah,been studying like MAD for my SPM,want to relax lah~! But,still have to finish this last few hundred yards of the race...SO CLOSE~!
But i would say,i am Proud to take this subject as a stand for Christ...Yup...Taking this subject,okay lah for my Mum,=P and also for God..

But boy,do i feel so FREE and RELAX now~! I've finally finish my 9 papers~! From all the way from bm,bi,sej,moral,maths,add maths,physics,chemistry and finally today,Biology~! Yes~!!! Sweet sweet Freedom~! Not yet ofcorse...Soon~!

Well,today was i would say the last day of school for me...Cause its the last day everyone will actually be together or you'll be able to see everyone...

After i finished my Biology paper,i was basically sitting down there,and thought,Huh,this is really the last huh? I looked at the clock,a few minutes left,and to the class and my classmates...Memories of my time in Omega,just came rushing back into my mind...Was remembered of the Good,Bad,Stupid and Sweet memories...

Well,guess a chapter in life closes huh? My life in secondary school has(almost) ended...Whats next? The WORLD~! Thats big ain't it? The World? Am still blur about what i am going to do after this...Guess only God can show me bah...

Besides,esp camp is coming~! Haha,Awesome~! Me actually going for esp is really something God did for me...At first,i couldn't go cause BK was put on a date such that it clashes with BK,but some how lah,It changed~! And i am able to go~! Haha,Awesome Huh~!

Anyways,got to go and study now...Haaaa,still have to study study,just abit more,just abit more...Well,all the best to everyone and Jiayou~!

No comments:

Post a Comment