Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Esplosion Camp..

Well,i'm baaaaaaaaack~!! Yup,after a four days and three nights camp in Rompin Beach Resort for 2010 ESPLOSION CAMP...Well,what can i say about it? Its was just simply AWESOME~! Had a Great Time~! Learnt many things,made new friends and renewed old friendships...Awesome~!

Well,i would say the sermon which both Isaac and Ryan preached about was good...It really challanged the Youths to change...But i myself got to say,at first was kind of sceptic that it wouldn't be a Pastor sharing in Camp this year...But still,it was Awesome...Learnt that,you don't have to be like a Pastor or Full Time Church Worker to do Great things for God and the Need for Change in ourselves...Besides,i went to the Advance Apologetics workshop,and got to say,i was completely Astonished and Blown away with the worshop...Never have i ever though,but won't really write it here lah,for some reasons,but ya,it REALLY opened my eyes...And am glad i had attended the worshop...

Other than that,i extremely enjoyed the worship...I guess,it was been quite long since i really lift up my hands in worship or was really come in Awe in worship to God...However,i was really able to worship God,lifting my hands high up in worship,and just soak into the presence of worshiping God....By the way,A Very Good Job to all the Worship Team Members~! You guys did a good Job~!

Well,made many new friends this esp camp too...And am glad to become friends with them and also renewed old friendships i guess,truly a good experience...

And i have also learnt something about Humbleness...Before the camp,i was sort of disappointed i guess? Cause a friend of mine was chosen to be a leader...And i was like,Huh???? I guess,i came to the camp with a why not me? Blablabla attitude...But really,i have been humbled...I realize that I AM NOT AS GOOD AS I THOUGH I WAS...And to never underestimate nor judge another person...Yup...

And i have also learnt one Important thing,that is from my group leader,Paulus,*cough cough* haha...That is,sometimes right,we want something so badly,but God does not allow us to have it...Because God knows what is best for us and only wants the best for us...

Haaaaih,have to totally agree with this...I guess,it isn't God's will bah or timing i guess...Only God knows and he will decide...Wanted to,but i guess it isn't God's will...

Well,now i got to go and FOCUS on my Bible Knowledge Exam this coming 16 December...Have to STUDY STUDY STUDY ady,then shall be Free~!! Free~! HWAITING~!

P.S ,will ad pictures after my BK test cause really lah,no time now..Take Care~!

No comments:

Post a Comment