Sunday, January 3, 2010

An Awesome Holiday/Openning of School

School is going to open~! Goodness time has passed so fast~! It has been one Awesome Holiday~! I've done,learnt,went and helped many things and places~! School is going to open tomorrow,in a way,i'm not as dreadful for it as usual...I guess one of the reason is because this holiday has just been too fullfilling,i've already done so much thing and i don't regret but am happy for~!

But i do hope,that as School reopen,it's going to be Enlightening and Fun~! I really do hope so...And SPM~! Ahhh,and i'm in Form 5 now~! Senior~! Although i don't feel like one,but i am one...Goodness,time has passed so fast~!

Lord i pray that you'll bless me this year in my life and in school...I pray that you'll bless me in helping me to grow to you and do well in my SPM...

God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment