Friday, January 1, 2010

Refection of 2009 and the Arrival of 2010

Woah~! For me,time has truly past so fast...It is now already 2010~! 2010 People~!
I can't believe i'm going to turn 18 this year although i'm not really 18 material YET~! But woah~! Time flew past so fast~!

Well,2009 had really been a blast...During 2009,i really had many Up's and Down's and i was struggling with being Broken by God...But i hope and pray,this won't be a year of being broken,because i already had my time of being broken,but a year of Spiritual Revival and Maturity...But netherless 2009 had been one Awesome Year...

A few days prior to reaching 2010,as every student i think,i was kind of down of leaving 2009 and all of her past behind me and move to 2010...Well,More or Less Negative about 2010...But now,t i'm rather looking forward for 2010...Okay,maybe not the SPM nor the School part lah,but i'm rather looking forward for all the plans and activities that are plan out to happen this year and all the things that will happen this year...

And well,i can't believe i'm seriously going to turn 18 this year...Goodness,has time flew past so quickly...I hope that this year,i could finally become a CG Leader after so much time...I want to,but i'm afraid i'm not Good enought to lead them...Am i the right person? I still have many flaws in me?
Well,but i guess i have to buckle up,to seriously start behaving like one...Although i'm not sure whether i am ready for the responsibility and able to change,but Deep in my heart,i know,i just know everything will turn out fine this year,that this year,i don't know how or when,but i just know,Faith i guess,knowing that everything will turn out well...

But i do know,i will still have my Up's and Down's,but Hey~!? Everyone has this too right? I guess one Major thing i've learn in 2009 is,whenever i'm Down,i cannot ever stay down but must pick myself up,even though how guilty or hard it may be,but i just have too...I've also learnt,this isn't as easy as it sounds,it really isn't that easy...

I hope and pray,this year will be The Year,yes,The Year...

No comments:

Post a Comment