Tuesday, January 5, 2010

School...

School has reopen again,this past 2 days had pretty much been the same as last year...Just only the New Teachers teaching,me sitting right infront and a sudden increase of students~! There are really too many students now...More than the school can handle...It seems as if,this year schooling days is going to be the same as last year...Haar,although i don't want it to be,but most likely it's going to be...I'm usually very quiet and introvate in school,you won't often see my Wild Side in school...I guess its the difference in friends,somehow i can't really Click with them..But i'm rather okay with it.Why? Well for one i don't get into trouble that often as in my old school.Gosh,i still miss my Old Friends,oh well all for the name of my Future i guess...

Although i may sound,quite sad about it,but all is not lost~! My academics has improve by a mild stone~! It's much better now compared to the past,although its still not perfect but it has improved~! Praise God~!

I hope everything turns out fine this year,and especially in my SPM...
I guess all i can do is continue to pray and hope for the best...


No comments:

Post a Comment