Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thought...








































When was the last time,you just stop everything your doing now or any worries and just think? I've done let,and the first thing that immediately pop into my mind is the notion that time has past on so quickly...It has really past so fast,i'm already 18 this year...No longer a kid,going to have my SPM this year,being able to drive now...Woah,i'm no longer a kid,okay maybe to some i still am lah but the point is,i'm older now and so as every else...I guess this is the true meaning of growing up Eh? The notion that we're growing older and older...No longer can be the same kids of the past...Growing to become Adults...In a way,it scares me,of what the future has install...And as this is my last year in Secondary School,as i always look at my Juniors,i am remembered of myself when i was in their shoes...And know i realise,what every adult has been saying all along,a students life is the best...And yes,it is...We don't have to worry about all those Big things in life,its always OUR parents who take care of us...And soon enough,that'll our turn...

As i look and think about young adults,especially in my church,i can't help but think,thats going to be me in the future...Time is passing fast and it'll continue to...Must learn to try to be contented and enjoy life now,stop complaining and bragging because i and everyone else have only one chance to live this Happy-Life ...Although it may seem as a giant of task for me,but try bahz...

No comments:

Post a Comment