Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Diring Test~!

















Gosh tomorrows gonna be my driving test~! Having mix feelings about it...On the positive side,Yes~! Finally~1 I've came so far since last year to now and finally this is my last obstacle than i shall have my license to Drive~! Yes Drive Finally~! Haha~! Yea~! But on the other hand,to be honest,i'm quite nervous about it...I seriously don't want to fail to test...Seriously don't want to...If so,need to Ponteng School once again,need to pay another RM120 and well,live with the fact i fail my driving test before...Okay lah,not that serious,but i guess i have to Trust in God and just Pray Pray Pray~! Hope i Pass~!

Lord please let me pass my Driving Test tomorrow~!

On a different topic,check out this song by Paramore,Bick by Boring Brick...For me,it just sounds Awesome~!

No comments:

Post a Comment