Friday, February 12, 2010

Hypocrites?

A few days ago,while i was having my Add Maths lesson...I heard my teacher said,God Bless You to another student,and i asked her,Teacher are you a Christian? And she replied,No i am not,Christians are very hypocrital...

So than,i didn't know why,but it just stop me in my track...I kept on thinking about what she said,and to my examination,i realize that what she says is true...I realize that Christians now are so much different then that of the past.Now,its like we say but we don't do.We call ourselves the light of the world,but are we even being the light? We may see ourselves and think we are pure,or we are Holy or we are better than the rest...But,the truth is there are many people out there,who are Buddist,Muslim,Hindu and many other faiths that are better than ourselves...

And yes,its true,many non-christians say bad words,slander,gossip,smoke,fight etc,but aren't we much the same? We may put on a mask and say we are this and that,but the real person is behind that mask...But some might say,Oh nobody is perfect but its okay right? But the thing is,yes no one is perfect,but if we,God's chosen people don't try our best to be the best,how are we his people at all? Hypocrites eh?

I am sadden with the fact,many Christians are Hypocrites...Sometimes i found myself being one too...Fighting among ourselves,squabeling over petty things,wanting to take control of everything like a Despot,slandering and gossiping about others back,this is just sick...

Christians? Are we really Christians or Hypocrites really? Its for you to decide...

No comments:

Post a Comment