Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pass~! WooHoo~!
















WooHoo~! Yes~! I've Pass my Driving Test~! WooHoo Praise God~! Moreoever i didn't Fail~! I didn't Fail~! Praise God WooHoo~! I got to say,i was pretty anxious and nervous about the test~! I could sleep last night lah,but they said the Test was surpose to Start at 8am...So i went 8am...But it turn out,i had to wait for 1 hour,i only took Part 1 of the Driving test at 9am~! 1Hour~! And Moreoever,i think for me lah,and maybe you guys too,the killing part of the Driving Test isn't the actual driving,but the Time Spent Waiting and Worrying For Your Turn to Drive~! Waiting Waiting Waiting~! Arhh,during that period of one hour,Gosh was i nervous,but i Praise God~! I listen to some Christian songs,it calm me down a little and i Praise God i managed to talk the guy sitting beside me...And what a coincidence~! He knew Gan Jun Hao and was from the same school as he~! This really calm me cause atlease i got to talk someone...

Moreoever,i saw Jasmine Cha...Yea...And i realized this,this is Jasmine's first time while this is my last time...Okay so i really only started the Part 1 at around 9.15am...1hours and 15mins of waiting...You may think it isn't long,but sitting over there and waiting for your turn and not doing anything but waiting...Woah~! Than,while i was already up at Hill,waiting for my turn,there was this Girl,she was like totally freaked out about the Driving thing...She was like totally nervous and anxious and was expressing it out to her Friend LOUDY~! Everyone there could hear her~!...But thank God she also passed lah...

After that had to wait AGAIN~! This time,for Part 2 which was driving test on the road...Goodness,i waited for around 1 hours and 30 mins sitting there waiting~! But i wasn't that nervous cause i knew i pass Part 1...Moreoever,i realise something...When i'm tense or nervous about something,i tend to go to the toilet more than normal...And NO not to PangSai but to Xiao Pian...I think about 7 or 8 times for the corse of 4 hours...I don't know whether it is consider alot lah but for it it is...So,while i was waiting,i went through all the steps of what i should do and the route of the Driving in my Head...

Besides that,while waiting,i saw many people walked towards the Hill to wait to do Part 1...Goodness,i could just understand and relate to how they were feeling...All of their faces seemed so nervous and anxious...And there were people walking back from the Hill...Some with Happy Faces,and Others with Sad and Sorrowful faces...Can't help but feel sad for those who fail.Their RM120 flew away and they had to come back again and Wait and Worry again...And there was this Indian Lady,i think Mid 40's...I felt so sad and sorry for her...She failed both Part 1 and 2...And Goodness lah,atlease the Uncle at the counter could be more considerate and caring lah... He told her,Fail Can Go back Now in a very,Bu Suang way...And as she slowly slip out of my vision,the weird thing is the TV Behind me suddenly Turn On a Emo Sad song while she slip out of my Vision...Weird~! Music add on to make the moment even more Dramatic~!

I can't help but pity the people who fail their Driving Test...They have to come back,and i think the real Killer is no the Test but the Waiting and Worry...

So when it was my turn,Praise God it went well...The JPJ Examiner only asked me to go Half of the way...Thank God~! If not i think there will be more mistakes~! Well,the passing mark is 16/20...Praise God i got 17/20~! Yea...
Walked back happily...=)

Than,well sort of drove my Mums Auto/Power steering car...Sssshhh~! Don't let the Police know~! >=) It felt weird,i guess i'm just so Use to the Kancil Car,Manual driving and No power steering...I guess need sometime to get to use to her car...But i hope and pray i will get a Car of my Own~! That'll be very cool~! Doesn't need to be a Merz,BMW,Ferrari,Porsche or any fancy car...Even if i get a Kancil,Auto lah it'll be nice~!

Okay~! Just want to say Thanks for all Those who remembered to pray for me~! Even if anyone bothered to remember,Erhem...And those who encouraged and support me~! Thanks Kai Jun~! Appreciate it So Much Bro~! And Mum for praying and supporting me~! Gonna get my license next week~! And i'll be Street Legal~! WooHoo~! Hope won't get into any accidents~!

Take Care and God Bless~! WooHoo~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment