Sunday, February 21, 2010

Time passes so fast~!














And with that,School is going to reopen once again...After 10days of Awesome Chinese New Year holidays...This past 10 days has been quite fun and pleasant i would say...Went back Batu Pahat,came back JB with my uncle and grandma...Went for Swimming,stayed home and enjoyed my holiday...Enjoyed good food...Went to City Square and had sort of a Movie Marathon,went to Pontian for a Day,and spend most of my last Saturday and Sunday in Church...Ahhh,what a pleasant and nice holiday...But the bad thing is i didn't even studied ...I know,my SPM is this year and i should really start studying for it cause my future is hanging in the balance...

But i don't seem that optimistic for school reopening...I guess i still want to Enjoy~! And i know its going to be tough~! Tough~! But i guess i have to stop slacking and being lazy and really put some EFFORT into it~! Even though i don't want to,but Hey~! Life still has to go on right? It's going to be tough,but i guess i have to Work Hard and Depend on God bahz... Jiayou~!Gambatte~! Hwaiting~!



Okay if your free,watch this...It's concerning about the attacks on the Christian Churches..It reveals what some people don't know what they are doing...














No comments:

Post a Comment