Thursday, February 18, 2010

Movies Movies Movies~!



















Hey~! Beven here...Well,this past 2 days,i've had the chance to go out with my friends to watch Movies...Yes movies~! And well,here are some Reviews on the 4 movies i've watch as you can see above there...For me lah,so please dont come look for me after you read the comments,this are for me...xD

Well,first is 72 Tenants of Prosperity...I found it quite funny and i would recommend to those who are going out with their family to watch a movie...It's a great family movie,it has many funny scenes too...But in a way,i found it well quite lame especially at some parts...But i guess it's lameness its is funny parts lah,but there are parts there are just downright LAME...But overall it was a okay Movie,go watch it if you want... =)

Next is Little Big Soldier...The movie has some parts that are just Downright Funny~! Super funny...It's a good comedy movie with action in it...But for me,this isn't one of Jackie's best movie performence...What i can't get the most is the ending,it's just very weird for me cause the entire movie just ended so Abruptly ...You will know when you watch it...The only thing i didn't like about the movie is just that there are 2 parts that the story just ends so Abruptly...I think they could have done a better job in writing the Script for the movie...But overall,its a good movie,Go and Watch it~! I'm sure you'll laught~!

Now,14 blades...I find that there are many cool fighting parts in the movie...It's a good action movie but there are some parts that are pretty weird...And the graphics isn't that Woah..Its okay...A good action movie...

Now,lastly Wolfman...At first,i didn't wanted to watch because i really don't like Horror or Scary movies...But,well followed my friends...And there are scenes that are very scary untill well,ehem i closed my eyes(Okay lah,i'm not the type of Fearless Man) but the movies is cool...Very cool...But in the end,i rather liked Wolfman and of the 4 movies i would say Wolfman is the best...It's a nice movie...
Thats the end of the reviews,>=)...

Well,as i was walking in City Square,on both days,i realize that most of the shoppers there were Youth...Yes Youths~! I think about 65%...Thats alot of Youths...I guess this are what youths do nowadays eh? Lepak around haha...And i also realise,there were many couples holding hands and walking around....And most of them were Youths also and i think many of them were Younger THAN ME~! Well,but i guess its quite normal for nowadays eh?

Well,i had a wonderful time of fellowship with them...And hope get to go out more often,Beats staying at home...>=)
And thanks Guys~! For going out with me~!

Till next time~! Huat Arh~!

No comments:

Post a Comment