Saturday, March 20, 2010

Blueprint~!










Woah,just got back from Kluang today for the C.L.A.P training at Convent Oasis...Gosh and i am Tired~! C.L.A.P was good but the reason why i'm here today is to blog not about C.L.A.P but about Blueprint...

Blueprint is bascily for Youths to find what is their purpose in life and to find out our personality,gifts and our callings in life...

When i heard blueprint was going to be held on the 19 March,it arose me...I heard around that it would be good,and the topic interested me...So i wanted to go and i wanted to go not because of the reason that i wanted to meet friends alone,but to learn too...I wasn't force neither...

So ya,i wanted to go,but the thing is we had C.L.A.P on the 19 and 20 of march in Convent Oasis...It Clashed...So i was quite disappointed that i wasn't able to make it...So on the morning of the 19,i woke up around 7.30am plus to get ready to go to Kluang...We fetch Jon and Charles on the way and we arrived around 9am plus... We found out that we were the earliest at Convent Oasis...We called,and asked where were the rest...But we found out that it was 8.30PM NOT 8.30AM...And thus we were all Shock...So we had almost the rest of the day left,what are we going to do?

Then i realise,Hey~! Since we have so much time left on our hands,why not we attend Blueprint? And so thus,we attented Blueprint...Although we were kinda late and miss the beginning few parts of it but it was good...

See how God works miracles? I wanted to go,but i couldn't,but in the end,i was able to go...A miracle or just a coincidence? I DON'T THINK SOO~! God is so good,he knew i wanted to go,and he answered my wish...Praise God~!

So what did i learn in Blueprint?

Woah,first is my Personality...Before,i was really really really Confuse about myself..I didn't know who I really was...Confuse about my Personalities and Me Myself...But,after i did the Personality Test,i found out my personality... I'm slightly Stronger on the Melancholy side conpared to Sanguine side...So basicly i'm a SangMel...Yea~! And it really deescribes me~! Beven Lau~! Yes i am a SangMel~! Although some say,ahyah Melancholy people are Emo what bla bla bla,but Hey who cares what you say man~! I'm Happy for who i am~! Although i'm a Melancholy,so what~! I'm Happy for how God has created me~! I'm Unique~! I'm a SangMel and i'm Happy to Be One~!

I also found out One Quality in Me...There are many like Mercy,Love etc...But found out,that one Quality that stands out the most(Currently Lah) in me is the Cry for Justice... We were asked what makes you angry,sadden or burden when you look at Malaysia...Besides Racial dicrimination,Injustice in this country stands out the most...Found out,i Hate Injustice...People doing wrong,but are able to get away with what they do...It's like a,burden that these people are getting away for their crimes while the Innocent suffer...Shouldn't these people be brought to Justice for their Crime? How is it that people can Robe,Murder and Rape without being brought to the Justice that they Deserve for their crimes? How is this Fair to the Victims? How can this sort of things happen? Found out there is a Hunger in me for Justice to be done to all those Guilty for their crimes...

Also learnt that in order for us the have a Successful future,we have to start planning now...Really inspire by Simon's story of how from a poor family and of 10 siblings able to plan his life,and become successful...Although he lost it lah,then regain it then lost it again lah,but its an inspiring story...Also learnt Money doesn't refer to how Successful We are But it is just a tool...

Well,blueprint was a good experience for me...Learnt alot,Especially my Personality~! Praise God i was able to go...=) And yes,I'm a SangMel~! WooHoo~! =)

Moreover,woah the Holidays are coming to a Close...What a wonder week...Really a wonderful and enjoyable week...Praise God for this wonderful week that i was able to have...=) Hope i'll be hardworking when school reopens...=) Okay,nothing more for me to write,Thanks~! Beven signing out~! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment