Monday, March 1, 2010

YES~!!!













Yes~! I finally Got my Driving License~! WooHoo~! I'm now officially Legal On the Road~! Hahahaha~! It Feels Great~! But,still under my mum,Erhem erhem...Means i can only Drive when shes around me for this coming few months,Erhem...Its Good for me bahz,I think?

How does it Feel?
It Feels Great~! Yes It Does~! WooHoo~! Just want to to Shout It Out Loud~! It feels great to finally being able to Drive~! Woots~! Feels Great to get Control of the Wheel for Your OwnSelf~!

But by getting my License,it also Signifies something...It signifies that i am already OLD~! Yea,i'll be Driving Soon,and most likely i will be driving my friends and the youths in my church around here and there...That is IF~! They are Willing to Sit my Car...

In a way,can't believe it,i'm already Driving...I've already been dreaming of this Day when i was still a Kiddo...And now,Woah... Time has past so fast...I'm no longer a Kid...Okay lah,maybe i still have the Kid In Me...But ya,the Point Is I'm Already Old but Driving~! Yea~!...


Okay,nothing much haha~!
See You On The Road~!!! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment