Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kukup Retreat~!





































Woah,Woah,Woah~! Just came back from the Youth Retreat from Kukup,Pontian...I got to say,it was a fun and great experience~! For me,it was truly very satisfying to see the Youths enjoy themselves...Why? Well,cause both my mum and me have been planning and and for me,dreaming of this camp since last year and i'm very glad that most of the plans went well,and i could see them enjoying themselves...Satisfied~!

It was just Awesome and Fun~! It really was a great time of fellowship with our youths and the youths from Joyful Grace Church Pontian...Moreoever getting to rekindle dead friendships and making new ones,has been nice~! For me,seeing the smile and laughter in the Youths,is one of the best rewards i can ask for planning and doing stuffs in preperation for this...I don't really know how to explain it,but its like a warm happy feeling... =)

Although to be honest,at first i was worried,stress and dissapointed that the turn out was so little...But thank God lah,it came out well...=)

Just absolutely Satisfied and Glad...I hope we can have more Retreat's like this,haha~! Fun~! Although it was only for 2D1N but well,it was still Awesome...=)

Just wan to say Thanks to Joy,Jonathan,Jasmine,Jun Hao,Chi Yong,Juana,Hui Woon,Pas Dan and many others for your own unique way of helping out~! Thanks~!




No comments:

Post a Comment