Thursday, March 4, 2010

Nothing Is Impossible~!

I guess,it's kinda dissapointing when things don't go your ways...Hey~! Things don't always go our ways right? But,Especially when you have been,okay lah have been thinking,planning and dreaming so much about something and have long for quite sometime for it to be a succes,and how much fun it would be esatra esatra...But when reality comes,Boom~! All but soon vanish...Okay,i'm quite dissapointed and discourage,but well why should I? Why am i looking at the problems when i should be looking for the answers? Even though nothing seems to be turning out the way i want to,but Just Trust in God~! I have a choice~! A choice to Make~! Whether to Stay Down or Lift Myself Up~! Although it is much easier Staying Down,but only by trying and fighting will I truly Grow~!


I guess,sometimes turning and looking to God is exactly like talking to a friend behind a Stone Wall...Well,we can't see our friend,neither can we hear,see,feel nor understand him/her directly...But than what do we have left? Our Faith...Thats all we have...Faith in knowing,that somehow,somehow our Friend understands how we feel or what we are going through...And well,finds a way,maybe directly or indirectly to speak to us...The only thing is whether we are Attentive enough to Hear it...

When all seems lost,when the world seems against you,even your Friends whom you used to trust are against you,what to do? One answer,God...
And well,i'm given this song,Nothing Is Impossible By Planetshakers,read the lyrics,isn't it amazing? It is~!


I'm not gonna live by what I see
I'm not gonna live by what I feel
Deep down I know that You're here with me
And I know that You can do anything
Through You I can do anything
I can do all things
'Cause it's You who gives me strength
Nothing is impossible
Through You blind eyes are open
Strongholds are broken
I am living by faith
Nothing is impossible
I believe, I believe
I believe, I believe in you

Philippians 4:13:I can do all things which Christ that strengthens me~!



No comments:

Post a Comment