Tuesday, September 21, 2010

18th Birthday~!!!!

Ahhh~! 18th Birthday~! Many say the 18th birthday symbolizes the beginning of Adulthood...That means,i am a Man already,not Boy,so call me Man,man...Haha,but a very a YOUNG MAN i am indeed,one who still needs much more learning and maturing to go in Life...

Well,something happened today which is just simply Awesome...As me and my mum were approaching Kenny Rogers,(Yes that is where i ate,and as you can see from the picture down there,that is what i ATE,every single bit of it,Yummy~!!! =). ) We randomly settled down on a table and placed our order...As we were talking,mum realised,we're sitting on Table 18...Eh? Table 18? Today is my 18 Birthday? We randomly sat down and sat on Table 18!!! Coincidence huh? Haha,i think NOT~! Over all the Other tables,we don't know why,but we sat there~! AWESOME HUH?!!!!! Haha,Cool~!

Well,today has been a good day i would say.Enjoyed it,even though wasn't really able to celebrate with my friends,but spending time with my mum at night made up for it...Haha,yes i am Old already,Old Beven....xD Well,but i am LEGAL to Drink Alcohol now~! Wahahaha~! But don't worry,i won't be drinking hard any time soon or at all...Too much is not good,xD,and my tolerance in taking Alcohol is Bad...Haha...


Well,a big THANKS To All Those who had Wished me Happy Birthday Today~!
Thanks to the people whom also had made that WONDERFUL CARD of the Despicable Me Cartoon and sang Happy Birthday to me...Thanks~! Even though i may be getting older,but i know i will continue to grow in the Lord...

HWAITING~!!!!!!!!!!










































No comments:

Post a Comment