Friday, September 3, 2010

VOOM~!





















Ahhh,time is passing so fast~! Recently,have been contacting a childhood friend of mine...Haha,its good lah,to Catch up and talk again after so many years..She has changed,SO SO MUCH....But through this,realise,WOW time has really flew lol~! I can still recall when i used to play and talk with her when we were kids,playing her racing car game and so on...But now,grown ups ady,haha~!...Not only her,but all my other childhood friends...All grown ups ady..Everyone going here and ther,to College,Universities,other countries and so on...


What about me then? Well,I'm going to be 18 years old soon...I can Drive already,and will be considered as an Adult sooner or later as my birthday is approaching...I myself am not very THAT certain where i shall be going next year or about my future...God will plan bahz...

We all will still have to continue on living life....Will surrender it to God's hand bah...Wherever he may lead me,i shall follow...

As what Pastor Sunia had shared this past Sunday,since we have Accepted our Lord Jesus into our Life,he has become the Lord over our lives...And thus,we do not have to right to decide,but it is He who decides for us...For his plan,purpose and ways are greater than ours...

Yup,Jiayou,Hwaiting~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment