Thursday, September 9, 2010

HWAITING~!!!!

Ahhh~! 73 days before my SPM~! Yes...Time is running up soon,and i still have much to study...I have been studying HARD this past week,but the problem is i ADVANCE so LITTLE...Haiz...I finally woken up,that need to study hard hard,but is it enough time? I hope so...

With the help of my mum,been searching around for where i should go...Before this,only considered going for Form 6 Arts...But,after researching,realise my OPTIONS are still open...It depends ALL on my SPM results...Where i will go..Haaaar,theres a University,not bad,but EXPENSIVE...But its really nice...I have to get GOOD results to enter it,or get as many A's i can so it'll be cheaper and won't burden my mum financially that much...I HAVE TO WORK HARD~!!!!!!!! If i want to be what i want to be~! That Uni is nice~!!! Have to work hard hard hard now~! No more Slacking Beven~! You must do your best~! Never give up~! Work Hard Beven~!!! HWAITING~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment