Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Holidays so Faaar~!!


































































Ahhh,actually i wanted to post more pictures,but dono why,the up loader thing takes SOOO LOONG to upload,so ya,i give up...T.T

Annyways,HAPPY MALAYSIA DAY~!!! YEAA~! But,it isn't what i'm going to talk about lah,cehhhh...Haha...Here to talk about my Holidays SOOO FAAR...

Well,even though its not yet over lah,but want to Cerita ceritakan so far...Yup,this past holidays has been AWESOME~! But but,it isn't all FUN lah,also Studied,studied studied~!!!

First was the trip to Orang Asli,woah,got to say it was Awesome man...Really had a good time,and finally get to meet up with the kids again...Awesome~! We sing,worship and played with the kids...Nice~! And also had some fishing~! It was nice,glad to see some of my friends having FUN fishing...Hope can get to bring them fishing again~!

After that went back to Batu Pahat~! Yes~! My Kampung~! Stayed with my grandma,and met up with my relatives~!...This is the first time,going back to Batu Pahat and actually Studying Hard~! Usually i'll just waste my life there,haha...Well,glad was able to go out with my brothers for a short lepak,and able to join the youths to UK Farm and also the Change Your World concert...Haha it was Awesome~! But by far,the best of that trip,was being able to make friends and bond with them.Moreover,having my dearest cousin to be able to join us,i hope she enjoyed herself lol...xD...Now that is Priceless...Had a great time...

And now,i'm here back in JB...Went and studied with a couple of friends...Haha,really thank a FRIEND for helping me,although,i don't know whether i learnt much lah today,*cough cough*,but it was GOOD fellowship,Good time~!...

Haa,should be studying now,i know,but well,here i am blogging...Haha,i have so much to study...And yes,i am back by so much...Well,will give it my All~!!! Have to just remember to,Work Hard,and PRAY~!!!!

Yup,to all my Friends out there~!! Who are going to face their,SPM,A-Level,PMR,UPSR or any thing,all Da best~! HWAITING~!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment