Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Esplosion Camp


This years Esplosion Camp was truly a blast.It was great~! Even though its over i am still missing it so much~! To be honest,i didn't come to this camp with the first intention of making friends,although it was one of the reasons lah,but it wasn't...My main motive of attending the camp was to be change from my old ways...Yes,to be change,in a way i was pretty much desperate in the camp to be touched and change by God...
I remembered once we arrive to the camp,we were the first to be there...So we had to wait for all the other churches to arrive...Once they arrived i and a few of my friends helped out with the registration...Helping to stick the sticker on the name tag...Yea,that was my first job in the camp...I would say,the place was well,okay lah,but just that the swimming pool is totaly green,and the beach well it wasn't the best lah and the rooms are not bad i would say,but just to add that there were rats on the roof of my room and it was really scary bathing cause you could hear the rats running about,to be frank i was afraid that the roof above me would pengsan and rats would drop down haha,paranoid i guess? Eventhough with all that i sure had one great time there...xD
The first night was awesome,especially the worship,goodness it ROCKED~! I jump~! Yea i wasn't afriad of people looking at me JUMP~! And as that the first day ended just like that...And the second day past by quite quickly...Well,but on the second day we were suppose to lead the night session of worship...For me i was pretty nervous about that night haha,i didn't want to play a wrong chord or had a string broken,but thank God that didn't happen...xD And just like that we led the night session of worship,it went very well to me,haha,but our so-call fast songs weren't really that how do i put this,youth fast songs lah haha but it still went well...
Afterthat we had the sermon,Pas Dan was talking about not caring of what people think of us...Then he asked the worship team to come out...I was suppose to play the guitar,then Ezra asked me to give him the guitar,so i gave him,and i was standing there like a stick don't know what to do...To be honest,when Ezra took away my guitar i was like WHAT THE COW?!!! why did you take away my guitar? What am i suppose to do? Yea,i was pretty much mad at him and well felt embarass...Hey isn't this common? Just imagine yourself if you were playing a musical instrument and someone just took your place just like and leaving you with nothing? How would you feel?
Haha,so when i left stage,i was pretty much unhappy,but i remembered what Pas Dan said,so i just didn't care,and took away all those unhappy thought away from me...But i realise God had a plan for this to happen,God let that happen so he could use me to minister and pray for my friends..So i did just that and realise that God had a plan for this...And also,thanks Ezra for taking away the guitar~!Because if not when a another songs was asked to be played,i would be blured~! Thankies~!
After that,we retired to the night..And the next day came...It was the last day of the camp,and i really wanted to make the best of it,so well i spend my SIESTA time on the beach alone,praying and reading the bible haha,but ended up walking in the beach and playing with my friends...Then on that night,when there was a altar call for all the youth leaders to come up..I went up,and i was like praying in toungues...Then when Pastor Zadok came,he prayed for me,i didn't know why but i just burst into tears,i really burst into tears because of all my sins and i was guilty of them...Then i just kneel down,i didn't bother what others would say i just kneel down...And pray,during that whole time i was hoping someone would come and pray for me,but no one came,after quite awhile i went back to my friends,then i started praying and ministering to two of my friends...Again i realise why God didn't send anyone because he wanted me to minister to two of my friends...
Just like that Esplosion Camp was going to end,but before it ended me and my friends were in the mess hall and were like playing a game where who lost had to drink a cup of many disgusting things added into it...Haha and i had to drink it,cause i lost,it taste horrible...Then i went back...Then i went back to the mess hall to get water,but ended up talking to a group of youths from Kulai and some from Singapore...And i got to say their Awesome people...Made friends with them haha,it was really Awesome getting to know them...Then after that,something happen,which i won't go into detail but thank God everything was okay in the ened...
On the last day,i was pretty much quite sad cause ESP was going to be over,but i was i glad of all the things i had experience in this camp,all the friends i made,and old friends that have been renewed,i really enjoyed this camp and hope that next year ESP camp would come quickly,so NEXT YEAR ESP CAMP FASTER COME~!!!!!!! I'M WAITING FOR YOU~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats pretty much my story of the camp,haha,take Care~!

No comments:

Post a Comment