Sunday, December 27, 2009

Yiruma~!


Every since i've heard Yiruma's piano solo's,woah i've been captivated by his music...I used to never like hearing classical music,or piano music,but he change that~! I really got to say,his songs are just so beautiful~! It's like,whenever i listen his music,it makes me feel like giving up all the pop songs,rock or rap songs that i listen to and just listen to his songs,BECAUSE THEIR JUST SO BEAUTIFUL~!
Eventthough i'm not a Pianist and i don't even know to play the Piano,but i really love his music~! And i wish that i could play as well as he does~! Or just knowing how to play the Piano...Absolutely Beautiful~!
It's just too beautiful,especially River Flows in You,Kiss The Rain,and Maybe...Ahhh,my favourites~!
I hope he will continue to come up with beautiful music...

No comments:

Post a Comment