Thursday, December 3, 2009

Steambot~!

Wah,went steambot with my Perling 2 friends just now.It was really great to catch up with them again.Really great.I'm glad that they didn't really change that much,their still the same friends i know,and thats a great thing~!

But,i got to say,it was quite expensive lol,RM18.80 from my pocket got burn away~!....Well,the fellowship matters right?XD While we were eating half way,a begger came and beg some money from us.I got to say,i was totally felt with pity for him lol.Kesian begitu dia..My mood totally changed so much so,and he was staring at the food,i felt so sorry and sad for him.I wanted to do something but i couldn't muster up the courage to do something to help him.Felt kind of helpless that i couldn't do something to help him..Next time when i see i must help lol,even though i'm scard but i must force myself~!
This really pushed me lol,Hey i need to study hard for my muture lol,i need to study hard so that my family and I can have a good life in the future...I hope that i can help them the next time i meet a begger...

Well,after we finished,i was completely full lol,i don't know much my waist line had increased,i need to exercise tomorrow~! And in the end,we ate ice cream,yummy yummy ice cream~! Ah~! Just talking about me just made my hungry,ICE CREAM~! KFC~! okay,i will control myself,XD I was drinking a cup of 100plus,and well,i couldn't finish,so i poured it into the soap(hey no one is going to drink form it ady right? since we're all full?) I went to take some other drink,and one of my friend drank the soap,and my other friends were like laughting out loud,and you know what? He said that it was nice?It was sweet? And i told him theres 100plus in it then his face straight away turn sour LOL,Funny Sial~!
Then my friends were like pouring their drinks,sambal,chili all sort of stuff into the soap. Hahax,well boys will be boys eh? Really had a great time,i hope get to go out often..XD Esp is coming,can't wait for it~! And for the Youth Christmas Party,and yes,i am acting as a girl in the drama,SO DON'T MISS IT~! IT WILL BE VERY LAME~! Okay,got to go now,take care and God Bless~! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment