Saturday, December 5, 2009

Time is flying by so fast~!

Time is pasting by so fast~! I'm now 17,i can't believe it LOL.Able to drive car ady~! And going to be 18 next year~! What the cow~! Realising i'm very old already T.T..As i examine all my friends,those who have been with me since young,wow have we all grown up so much.Can't believe it..Moreoever
especially those who are younger then me,i used to remember they used to be smaller and shorter then me,but gosh~! They have all grown up so fast~! Both outwardly and inwardly LOL..Can't believe it,time has past so quickly,and as i compare myself to them,i ask myself,what was i doing when i was their age? One simple answer,i was like crap when i was 13,14 and early 15...XD

But i have been bless with something,that is looking younger then my own age.To the majority of people,they will think i'm 14 or 15 although i'm already 17.Well,in a way i guess this is a blessing cause i look younger,but it also has it flaws lol...Sometimes when i'm out shopping,the aunties or uncles would call me,eh Xiao Di,which literally means small boy..=.=!!! or my friends would look at me as a kid although to some of them i'm older than them~!..Ohwell,WHO CARES?!!!!

Okay,back to the point lah,enought of crappy talk,XD.My point is,time has seriously past by so fast,sooner or later i will have to help fetch my friends younger then me around,take care of them,start doing all the grown up stuff.To be honest,i feel as if i'm not ready lol,but i guess maybe it's time for me to break out of this shell,and step into this real world,no longer under the protection of my mum or continue living in my own happy world but stepping out and doing things for myself..

Time has past so much,and it will continue to past by as fast as the wind.Time to grow up,not literally become a moody serious type of person but serious in my thinking...To all those who are still young,enjoy your life lol,you still have your entire adolsense and future ahead of you~!

No comments:

Post a Comment