Sunday, December 27, 2009

Seasons
















I guess it has been a very long time since i blog about anything,or about something that is revelant eh? One reason is because i've been quite busy this pass month with so many things to do...And yes,i do like a busy life,eventhough it's my holiday,but hack~! It's better than staring at the computer the whole day~!


Todays topic is about the different Seasons of calling in a Christian Life...(Like Teacher Pulak =P) Well,if you aren't a Christian,or have no interest,then i guess this isn't the thing you should read,haha~!

I guess everyone has their own seasons right? By seasons i mean,their own unique time of rising up,or to be at the top of the game...Well for me,i guess i had my seasons,and it faded away...I remembered in the past,i used to be so on fire for God,and by fire i really mean on fire for God.Not not literally on fire lah,if not i won't be here..Anyways,I remembered during that time,i was so on fired that i even wanted to become a Pastor...Yes,i really wanted to become a Youth Pastor...And it was also like,i was the Youth Leader,esatra esatra...I won't go into detail lah,but back to where i am now...
Now,it seems as if everything has change...It seems like,the Seasons or Tide had change...Many of the Youths before,who in the pass didn't want to be apart with Serving God now,are so on fired for God...They have all grown up eh? And what about me? Woah,to be honest,that great bright fire that was once burning in me seems to be dimmed by so much...And that also,i remembered i used to be well,sort of at the top,and now,for me,i've drop tremendously...
Time has change so many things...The Seasons and Tide had change so much...I guess my time is up? I hope not,because there is so much more left in me that wants to Break Out...But in my heart,i'm really happy for all those younger one's,who know has to fire to serve God and have change so much,i am trully trully happy for them...
Lord,please let me Seasons change back,to be on fire for you again like that of the past...

No comments:

Post a Comment