Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Immature?

I have often been called or looked at as immature and to the eyes of many of my friends,i am immature.But to be honest,in what sense am i immature? I know,i have to be mature inorder to be a leader but in what way? I know,there is a fine line between play and work,and i feel that after the camp yesterday,i did follow by that rule,but in normal conversations,do i have to be mature?I know the way i talk and act is wild at times,but is this wrong? I am often judge by people as immature and thats why people think i'm not good enought for doing this or that..To be honest,i am sick of people judging me.....(Pleasee stop Judging me)

I know,at many times i act like a clown,doing lame and stupid things.But to be honest,i have this thing in my heart,to behave like this so i can make those around me laught and be happy.I always want this to heppen,willingly sacrificing my own pride so that others will laught and be happy.....But many times i am misunderstood,people think of me as immature and so on.But thats not my motive? Because of this,people think differently of me,think i'm immature and most of all look down on my capabilities and myself....

But,i'm really confuse,what is immature?The way i act and behave immature? I don't want people to think as me as a immature person,but a mature person,but with this personality God has given to me,what can i do? In what way must i be mature? In prayer?worship?God's word? I know in this sense i have to be mature, and also implies for work,but what about normaly?

I'm okay,but i'm just abit confuse....

No comments:

Post a Comment