Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Rest in Peace Auntie/Deacon Irene

I can't believe it.Auntie Irene has passed away just last night at around 9pm.I really can't believe it...When i heard the news,i was totally shock and devastated.Auntie Irene was such a good women whose heart was after God.In a way or other i admire her of her braveery and courage to always stand up during the Deacon Court Meeting for what is right. As now shes gone,to be honest i feel guilty,why?

I've seen her many times in church before,but i never really like talk to her or anything.Many times she had shown me great feet of kindness but yet i am like this.Sometimes when i see her i wouldn't even greet her but just walk right pass her.I feel guilty,guilty for not respecting her when she was still on this earth.

But i do know this,she is no longer suffering on this earth,she is in heaven with Jesus.She no longer has to suffer all the pain and suffering while on this earth,in a way i'm happy for her because she doesn't need to suffer the pain anymore but she'll be able to spend an eternity of happiness in heaven. I hope and pray that her family will be able to take this well and all her friends too...

I guess this has taught me a lesson,i have to start respecting those Elder then me.I have to...Yes,i have been a brat and yes i am still a brat.But i will try my best to change from that brat now...

Please Rest In Peace Sister Irene...

No comments:

Post a Comment